7th International Conference - Analysis of Images, Social networks and Texts
Moscow, Russia - Polytechnic University (TBC)
Why come to AIST#7?
Data Science is evolving. It is no more enough to get a University degree and practice in your field. What we need today is knowledge exchange.
You come to AIST to share your insights, learn from others, and connect to colleagues around the world.
Data Science Professionals
AIST is designed for you to get a deep dive to State-of-the-art Data Science with our Workshops and Scientific sections.
AIST is a place where you can share your vision of the future, build your network and hire brilliant people.
CALL FOR PAPERS
AIST 2018 Call For Papers is open.
Papers are welcome on the following topics:
- Social network analysis
- Natural language processing
- Recommender systems and - collaborative technologies
- Analytics for geoinformation systems
- Analysis of images and video
- Discovering and analyzing processes using event data
- Game analytics
- Core data mining and machine learning techniques
- Semantic web and ontologies
- Educational data mining
- Machine learning and data mining for economics and social sciences