Сlient’s personality type identification based on banking operations and the repertoire of used banking products. Case study.
The case study presents an approach to developing an automated psychometric model for the needs of the bank. The report will address several important aspects:
– influence of the client’s personality on transactional and repertoire data;
– training sample markup approaches based on direct observation of client’s behavior and speech;
– behavioral and questionnaire markup methods comparison;
– methodological issues of model development;
– data monetization for the business value – client’s personality type influence on the client journey, sales funnel, product strategy and communication.